Upcycling is taking something you already have, something rescued from a thrift store, garage sale, or even your neighbors garbage and making it into something new. For more information on upcycling check out this post.
We all need a place to go to find green projects on the web so why not link yours up here and then check out other green crafty bloggers. I know I get some amazing ideas from this linky party.
Pretty much anything goes. You can sew, Mod Podge, or redo furniture, as long as it is something that is redone in some way or another. Please do not link up projects made from 100% new materials. I love these products, but they really don't constitute upcycling. Other than that here are the rest of the easy rules:
- Decide what upcycled project you want to link up (more than one is fine by me!)
- Link below to that specific blog post not your main blog address
- Grab a party button and pop it up on your blog someplace visible, like your sidebar, linky page, or your upcycled post.
- Check out the other upcycled projects and comment on them.
- Don't be offended if I remove your link. Chances are it wasn't an upcycled project so it doesn't really work for this linky (no giveaways or links to your own linky parties)
- Click here to see what my take on upcycled is :)
Don't forget to grab a button:
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!